Travel ticket (boarding pass) rules
R-Group LLC provides the service on registration and payment of electronic tickets on the RFBUS.RU website with the commission for individuals and legal entities with the use of payment methods – bank card, mobile device, electronic money.
By purchasing electronic tickets (boarding passes) on the RFBUS.RU website, you agree with all the following conditions.
An electronic ticket is a passenger’s consent to travel by road or sea, in accordance with a paid order via the Internet, without issuing a travel ticket (boarding pass) in the ticket office of the station or through a self-service terminal.
An electronic ticket entitles the passenger to travel by bus or by sea on the basis of a passenger’s identity document.
To buy a ticket (boarding pass) you will need ID document, as the series and number of this document must be entered.
Ticket sales (boarding passes) via the Site end 60 minutes before the departure of the bus. The end of sales of tickets for sea transport should be checked with operators by number 8-800-500-5993.
By issuing an electronic ticket you agree to the following:
– Registration data is voluntary;
– The personal data I have provided are publicly available personal data that do not need to be protected;
– For additional protection against fraudulent, the data I have provided may be transferred to the bank carrying out transactions for the purchased tickets (boarding passes).
As a user of the RFBUS.RU website, you confirm your right and legal capacity, financial viability, as well as you are aware of the responsibility for the obligations imposed on you as a result of the conclusion of this offer. For the correctness of the details of the trip and personal data of each passenger is the sole responsibility of the person placing the order.
If the user of the RFBUS.RU website does not accept the terms and conditions of this offer, he is not allowed to ticketing and payement for electronic tickets (boarding passes).
This offer contains all the essential terms and conditions for the sale and return of electronic tickets, boarding and travel by bus or by sea.
One order can contain no more than 10 electronic tickets (boarding passes) with the data of 5 passengers.
Boarding and passage is carried out upon presentation to the controller (driver) or other person authorized by the carrier of the document proving the identity of the passenger indicated when buying a ticket (boarding pass), the presence of a properly executed travel document (ticket) is not required.
Cancellation of the order after the payment procedure and refund is made by submitting an application for refund of the ticket (boarding pass).
Our website does not produce:
– execution of non-cash and preferential travel documents (tickets);
– issuance of cash-free electronic tickets for children under 5 years of age without an own seat accompanied by an adult;
- Rules for entering the numbers of identification documents
Carefully fill in the passenger details in your order. The number of dashes and spaces does not matter when filling in. When filling in the number of the identity document, the symbol “No.” is not indicated. Personal data of the passenger should correspond to the data specified in the document certifying his identity. Make sure that the information you have entered is correct before you pay for your order.
- Passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation —
Series and number: four digits and six digits.
- Birth certificate (children’s ticketing):
Series: Roman numerals (in Latin case), two Cyrillic letters, number: six digits. Instead of the number of the birth certificate of the child, the number of the accompanying parent’s passport is allowed, if there is a corresponding mark in the parent’s passport about the child.Заграничный паспорт
Number: 9 digits.
- Military identity card
The series and number are two Cyrillic letters and seven digits.
In the event of an error in the personal data of passengers or in the details of their identity documents, you must enter corrected information before paying for the order.
In case of discrepancy between the surname of the passenger or the number of the identity document and the surname or number indicated in the presented travel document (ticket), the passenger is not allowed to board the bus.
- Travel rules for children on bus routes
Children’s ticket can be purchased only for intercity and inter-regional buses for children aged 5 to 12 years. Children under 5 years of age are transported free of charge.
Children under 7 years of age are transported free of charge on suburban bus routes, and over 7 years of age – for the full cost of travel.
To confirm the right to a child ticket or free travel, when boarding the bus, you must show the birth certificate of the child, or the corresponding page of the parent’s passport.
Children under 12 years of age may not travel in buses on intercity and inter-regional routes without an adult escort. The age of the child is determined on the day of the beginning of the trip.
- Rules of payment for tickets (boarding passes) via the Internet
Payment for tickets (boarding passes) via the Internet is made by debiting the bank card, electronic account on the website RFBUS.RU.
Payment for the order should be made within 10 minutes after the procedure of withdrawal of funds.
Payment by bank card
Bank cards of MIR, Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro of international payment systems Visa International, MasterCard International.
Payment by bank card is made after checking and confirming the order with redirection to the bank payment gateway. You have 10 minutes to make a decision on payment for your order and enter your bank card details. If you exceed the set time, your order will be cancelled.
- When paying for the order, the following bank card details are entered: name and surname of the cardholder, its number and validity period, and also a three-digit code (CVV2 or CVC2).
- To get information about the peculiarities of your card transactions in the Internet, please contact the bank that issued your card.
- In accordance with the requirements of international payment systems, 3D Secure/Secure Code technology (a special technology of payment security in the Internet) is used to increase the level of payment security. If your bank does not have the appropriate certificate for the use of this technology, you may be refused payment. If you receive a refusal to pay, you should contact your bank’s support service
- In accordance with the requirements of 3D Secure/Secure Code technology, the Bank-Issuer may require the Cardholder to undergo additional identification when paying for the order. The need for additional identification and its method is determined only by the Bank-Issuer. For more information on the identification procedure, the Cardholder should contact the support service of the bank that issued the card.
In case of disputable questions when writing off or crediting funds to the bank card, you should apply to the bank, the holder of the bank card of which you are.For more information, please contact customer support at 8-800-500-5993 or email: email@example.com
Secure payment procedure is ensured by the use of traffic encryption (SSL).
- Rules for boarding a passenger on a bus or a vessel
Under the contract of carriage, the carrier undertakes to transport the passenger to the point of destination and to provide him/her with a seat. The conclusion of the passenger transportation agreement is certified by a travel document (ticket). In the case of purchase of an electronic ticket, the passenger’s surname and the number of his identity document shall be indicated in the travel document (ticket).
When boarding the bus or vessel, the passenger must present a duly executed travel document (ticket), and in case of purchase of an electronic ticket, an identity document of the passenger indicated when buying the ticket.
In case of discrepancy between the passenger’s surname or the number of the passenger’s identity document and the surname or number indicated in the presented travel document (ticket), the passenger is not allowed to board the bus or the vessel. The fare is not refundable.
- Travel Document Return Policy
The refund on the electronic ticket is made:
- via RFBUS.RU website;
- Return of the electronic ticket can be made by the passenger in whose name the electronic ticket is issued, or by his representative under a notarized power of attorney.
When returning an electronic ticket, the passenger must:
- specify the reason for the return
- specify the data of the payer and passenger
- to specify the details for making the refund.
The refund is made depending on the method of ticket purchase. Payment by bank card – the refund is made to the bank card with the help of which the ticket was paid within the terms established by the rules of payment systems (from 7 to 30 calendar days from the moment of registration of the refund).
According to Article 23 of the Charter of motor transport of November 8, 2007, in case of flight failure due to technical reasons or flight delay for more than an hour, the refund of money (tariff) is made in full. If a passenger initiates a ticket refund, the following deductions are made:
- Ticket refund more than 2 hours before departure — 5%
- Ticket refund within 2 hours before departure — 15%
- Ticket refund within 3 hours after departure — 25%
- No refunds will be made 3 hours after the departure of the bus
If it is impossible to continue the transportation of the passenger to his destination for reasons beyond the control of the carrier, the passenger has the right to receive a refund of the cost of travel in proportion to the distance not traced.
Passenger transportation is the responsibility of the carrier.
Information on the availability and number of available seats is provided by the carrier.
R-Group LLC has the right to charge additional service fees from the User – for the services of electronic ticketing, as well as for the procedure of return and exchange of previously issued ticket. Availability and amount of these fees depends on the conditions provided by the carrier.
The service fee on the RFBUS.RU website for ticketing is included in the price of the Order, and in case of voluntary return of tickets by the User, it is not refundable.
The carrier’s service fee for ticketing is included in the price of the Order, and in case of a voluntary refund by the User, it is not refundable.
The service fee for ticket return is set by R-Group LLC unilaterally, the exact amount should be checked with the Operator on the day of return.
ATTENTION: The sum of service and additional fees and commissions of payment systems at refund of the ticket are withheld!
Passenger transportation rules for “Igor Farkhutdinov”, shipowner of Sakhalin-Kuriles Marine Company LLC, “Gipanis”, shipowner of Sakhmorflot LLC
- The passenger ticket is valid for the flight, the vessel and the category of seats for which they are sold. The ticket is not subject to transfer to the persons not specified in it, in case of presentation of the ticket by another person the ticket is cancelled and its cost is not returned.
- Children under 2 years of age (not more than one child per adult passenger) are carried free of charge on coaster ships, unless they are provided with a separate seat. Children under 12 years of age are charged 50% of the total fare of the passenger. Children over 12 years old are charged as adult passengers.
- Passengers boarding on coaster ships starts no later than 1 hour before departure and ends no later than 20 minutes before departure. Passengers who are late for boarding are not allowed to board the vessel and are not refunded for the ticket.
- The passenger has the right to refuse carriage without giving a reason. The refusal is announced by the passenger in person at the place of ticket purchase. If the refusal of carriage is declared not later than 24 hours before the departure of the vessel according to the schedule, the passenger is refunded the tariff of carriage. In case of refund of the ticket to the motor ship “Igor Farkhutdinov” the commission fee RFBUS.RU is additionally withheld.
- The passenger is obliged to observe the public order and rules of transportation effective on sea transport, to treat the property of sea transport with care.
- The Passenger shall be obliged to carry with him/her and present, at the first request of the persons exercising control over transportation, travel documents, identity documents, if necessary, permissions to enter the border zones and special treatment zones.
- The passenger has the right of free carriage for one adult or children’s cabin baggage ticket up to 50 kg.
- When buying a ticket, the passenger must familiarize himself/herself with the rules of passenger transportation and strictly follow them.
- The Carrier has the right to change or cancel, delay or postpone the departure of the vessel without prior notice, to change the point of embarkation and disembarkation of passengers, if such actions will be necessary as a result of a natural disaster, unfavorable meteorological and sanitary-epidemiological conditions, as well as other phenomena threatening the safety of navigation, life and health of passengers and the crew of the vessel. If the vessel does not enter the port announced in the schedule due to unfavourable weather conditions or for any other reason, the passengers arriving at this port shall land in the nearest port, where disembarkation is possible or at the expense of the carrier shall be delivered to the port of departure.
- The Carrier has the right to refuse carriage to the passenger and remove him/her from the vessel without compensation for the cost of travel, if the passenger violates the rules of carriage, does not obey the order of the vessel administration, is in a state of alcohol or drug intoxication, in other cases stipulated by the rules of carriage.
- Please note that in accordance with the requirements of Article 17 of the Law of the Russian Federation dated 01.04.1993 No. 4730-1 “On the State Border of the Russian Federation” the entry (passage) of persons and vehicles into the border zone is carried out on the basis of identity documents, individual or collective passes issued by border authorities on the basis of personal applications of citizens or petitions of enterprises and their associations, organizations, institutions and public associations.
Fare conditions, booking and ticketing regulations, baggage rules, return conditions on the “Penguin”
- Tariff application conditions
1.1. Prices are given in roubles of the Russian Federation and can change at sharp fluctuations of a currency exchange rate against the rouble.
1.2. The cost of a children’s ticket from 6 to 11 years old (inclusive) is 50% of the cost of the main ticket.
1.3. If 1 adult takes 1 child under 5 years of age (inclusive), the child goes free of charge. To get a free ticket you should apply to the carrier’s ticket office.
1.4. In case of transportation of 1 adult from 2 children and more to 5 years old, 1 child will travel free of charge, and for the second and subsequent children the fare will be 50% of the cost of the main ticket. To get a free ticket you need to apply to the carrier’s ticket office.
- Baggage rules
On the “Penguin”, 1 passenger can carry 2 seats with a total weight of 50 kg. At the same time, 1 piece should not exceed 30 kg by weight, and the sum of luggage dimensions (in terms of width, length and height) should not exceed 2 meters.
- Return policy:
3.1. 31 days before the trip – free of charge
3.2. From 30 to 21 days prior to travel – 20% of the paid amount is charged;
3.3. 20 to 8 days prior to travel – 30% of the paid amount is charged;
3.4. 7 days prior to departure – 50% of the paid amount is charged;
3.5. After the departure of the vessel – the ticket price is not refundable
- Other conditions
4.1. Depending on the weather and navigation conditions, the ship’s exit may be postponed for the next day.
4.2. The sum of service and additional fees and commissions of payment systems are withheld when the ticket is returned.
4.3. Tickets for the “Penguin” are sold to citizens of the Russian Federation who have a valid foreign passport.
Fare conditions, booking and ticketing regulations, baggage rules, return conditions on the “EASTERN DREAM”
- Tariff application conditions
1.1 Prices are given in roubles of the Russian Federation and can change at sharp fluctuations of a currency exchange rate against the rouble.
1.2 The cost of a children’s ticket from 2 to 12 years old (inclusive) is 50% of the cost of the main ticket.
1.3 Children under 2 years of age are entitled to free travel without a separate seat. To get a free ticket, you need to apply to the carrier’s ticket office.
- Baggage rules
On the “EASTERN DREAM” 1 passenger can carry luggage with a total weight of 50 kg.
- Conditions of return:
3.1. 14 days before the start of the trip – free of charge;
3.2. 7 days before the start of the trip – 10% of the paid amount will be charged;
3.3. 2 days prior to the beginning of the trip – 20% of the paid amount is charged;
3.4.On the day of departure – 50% of the paid cost is charged;
3.5 After the departure of the vessel – the ticket price is not refundable.
3.6 In case of cancellation of the round trip ticket on the way back:
-Donghae-Sakaiminato will be charged a commission of $ 20;
-Donghae-Vladivostok will be charged a commission of $50 and tickets purchased at a discounted rate will not be partially refunded;
-Vladivostok-Sakaiminato will be charged a commission of $50 and only one of the four sections of the route will not be refunded.
The amount of service and additional fees and commissions of payment systems for ticket refund is retained.
4. Other conditions
4.1 When buying a ticket, the passenger must inform the carrier’s representative about the presence of animal or oversized baggage;
4.2 When leaving the country of stay, familiarize yourself with the rules of transportation of goods by natural persons through the customs territory of the country of destination. Ignorance of the laws of a particular country does not exempt you from liability.